Advent calendars are my favorite way to count down the days until Christmas but they can be pricey. Here are a few DIY ideas to eliminate the expenses. Happy Holidays!
1. Hanging paper bags
2. Pantone Advent Calendar
3. Geometric shapes mobile
4. Toilet paper roll house
5. Adorable tree boxes
6. Cool boxes Here is the link to the free print out.
7. Wall hanging calendar
8. Drawer calendar
9. Mini town
Buying Christmas decor can be expensive so why not DIY it? I have compiled a list of my favorite ideas. Happy holidays!
1. Create minimalist christmas trees out of wash tape
2. Put bauble and string lights in a jar
3. DIY a snow globe with just plastic figures, a jar and glitter
4. Make a wreath with pine sprigs and sticks
5. Print off a christmas tree and frame it
6. Make gold leaf painted ornaments
7. Diy a Christmas tree with yarn and glue