You do not need a super expensive camera or loads of filters to take awesome pictures.
- Use light, color, size, shape and other elements to add interest and contrast to the photos
- Find different angles. Take a picture from above or from the ground. Move really close up or back up far away.
- Take a small camera everywhere you go.
- Take a bunch of pictures and don’t look at them until later. If you take 100 shots one of them has to be good, but if you only take one shot……
- Go places. You won’t find much inspiration in places you frequently go
- Look with your eyes first. Make a habit of noticing the things that would make a good picture
- Practice everyday